"*" indicates required fields
PEAK SEASON (JANUARY 1st – MARCH 31st)
|WEEKLY (INCLUDING WATER, ELECTRICITY)||$275||$305||$355|
|MONTHLY (INCLUDING WATER, METERED BILL)||$745||$855||$1,100|
|On Lake DLX (INCLUDING WATER)||$415||$1,210||$3,080|
MID SEASON (OCTOBER 1st- DECEMBER 31st)
|WEEKLY (INCLUDING WATER, ELECTRICITY)||$195||$220||$245|
|MONTHLY (INCLUDING WATER, METERED BILL)||$550||$575||$660|
|On Lake DLX||$305||$770||$1,705|
|1 YEAR LEASE - WATER METERED, ELECTRIC
METERED/BILLED ($250 DEPOSIT)
|On Lake DLX (1 Year)
METERED/BILLED ($250 DEPOSIT)
• Include with all sites is water, sewer, 24-hour garbage disposal, and use of all the facilities. Facilities include: heated swimming pool and spa, private mailboxes, laundry, restrooms with showers, large clubhouse, golf and bowling leagues, and many planned activities. Wi-Fi available.
• Electricity is included for any seasonal site with a stay of 1 month or less. For stays longer than 1 month, electricity will be billed monthly. A $250 electric deposit will be required on stays 3 months or longer.
• There is a three-month minimum on reservations made from January through March
• Any advance bookings will be subject to next season’s rates.
• Check-in: 1:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• Guests who would like to extend their stay should renew by 10:00 am Reservations take priority over extensions.
All rates are based upon 2 persons. All extra guests must be registered at the office and incur a guest fee of $5.00 per person per night.
Payments may be made by most major credit cards, money orders, or personal checks.
• Reservations that are less than 3 months will require payment in full at time of booking.
• Reservations that are 3 months or more will require a 10% non-refundable deposit at time of booking. Payments
may be made on the balance, with payment in full required 30 days before arrival. If the balance is not paid in full 30
days before arrival, your deposit will be forfeited as well as any additional balance paid, and your reservation cancelled.
• A 5% discount will be given if payment in full is made at time of reservation.
• Make personal checks and money orders payable to Crystal Lake Village.
• A utility deposit ($250) by credit card will be required upon arrival for stays longer than 3 months.
• Please make reservations by telephone.
You should receive a confirmation letter and receipt of your payment within 14 days.
Any reservation less than 3 months will receive a 100% camp credit that can be used later. You must cancel at least 48 hours before your stay to receive 100% camp credit. Less than 48-hour notice will only receive 50% camp credit and forfeit the remainder
• Any reservation for 3 months or more that is canceled will forfeit their 10% deposit.
– If canceling more than 60 days before the arrival date, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid, less the deposit.
– If canceling less than 60 days before arrival, you will receive a camp credit for the total amount paid, less the deposit.
– Any balance not paid in full 30 days before your arrival will result in cancelation and forfeiture of deposit
and any additional balance paid
• No refunds will be made after your stay commences.
Check-In – Please present your confirmation letter at the registration office. Check-in is at 1:00 p.m.
Check-Out – Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Guests who would like to extend their stay should renew by 10:00 am. Reservations take priority over extensions.
While visiting Crystal Lake, you are responsible for abiding by all resort rules and regulations. Any non-compliance to these rules may result in eviction from the resort. We believe we take all reasonable precautions consistent with our responsibilities as a resort operator. We will, under no circumstances, be liable for loss or damage of any kind whatsoever to the personal property of our guests, including motor vehicles, RV’s, jewelry, personal effects, or any other valuables. Therefore, guests and their property enter Crystal Lake Village and use the facilities at their own risk.