"*" indicates required fields
LOW SEASON (APRIL 1ST TO SEPTEMBER 30TH)
MID SEASON (OCTOBER 1ST- DECEMBER 31ST)
PEAK SEASON (JANUARY 1ST – MARCH 31ST)
Water & Sewer is included for all seasonal sites.
Electric is included for 1 month or less. For stays longer than one month, electric will be billed monthly.
|PREMIUM||DELUXE||DELUXE XL||WATER/SEWER & ELECTRIC|
|1 YEAR||$5,800||$6,000||$6,150||Metered & Billed|
|1 YEAR LAKE-FRONT||N/A||N/A||$6,600||$250 deposit on electric|
Any reservation exceeding 88 days will require a criminal background check. The fee for this is $50 and will be
included in your reservation. This background check will be good for 3 years from date of approval.
*Rates are subject to change at any time.
• Include with all sites is water, sewer, 24-hour garbage disposal, and use of all the facilities.
Facilities include heated swimming pool and spa, private mailboxes, laundry, restrooms with showers, large clubhouse, golf and bowling leagues, and many planned activities. Wi-Fi is available for additional fee.
• Electricity is included for any seasonal site with a stay of 1 month or less. For stays longer than 1 month, electricity will be billed monthly. If you initially book for 1 month, and then extend your stay, you will be billed for electric for the entire stay. A $250 electric deposit will be required on stays 3 months or longer.
• There is a three-month minimum on reservations made from January through March.
• Any advance bookings will be subject to next season’s rates.
• Occupancy- All rates are based upon 2 persons. All extra guests must be registered at the office and incur a guest fee of $5.00 per person per night.
• Check-in: 1:00 PM. Check-out: 11:00 AM
• Guests who would like to extend their stay should renew by 10:00 am. Reservations take priority over extensions. Your site is only guaranteed for the length of your reservation.
All rates are based upon 2 persons. All extra guests must be registered at the office and incur a guest fee of $5.00 per person per night.
Payments may be made by most major credit cards, money order, or personal check.
• Reservations that are less than 3 months will require payment in full at time of booking.
• Reservations that are 3 months or more will require a 20% non-refundable deposit at time of booking. Payments may be made on the balance, with payment in full required 30 days before arrival. If balance is not paid in full 30 days before arrival, your deposit will be forfeited as well as any additional balance paid, and your reservation cancelled.
• A 5% discount will be given if payment in full is made at time of reservation. Good Sam’s members can receive a 10% discount. Only one discount will be applied to a reservation.
• Make personal checks and money orders payable to Crystal Lake Village.
• A utility deposit ($250) by credit card will be required upon arrival for stays longer than 3 months.
You should receive a confirmation letter and receipt of your payment within 14 days.
• No refunds will be made after your stay commences.
Check-In – Please present your confirmation letter at the registration office. Check-in is at 1:00 p.m.
Check-Out – Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Guests who would like to extend their stay should renew by 10:00 am. Reservations take priority over extensions.
While visiting Crystal Lake, you are responsible for abiding by all resort rules and regulations. Any non-compliance to these rules may result in eviction from the resort. We believe we take all reasonable precautions consistent with our responsibilities as a resort operator. We will, under no circumstances, be liable for loss or damage of any kind whatsoever to the personal property of our guests, including motor vehicles, RV’s, jewelry, personal effects, or any other valuables. Therefore, guests and their property enter Crystal Lake Village and use the facilities at their own risk.